20 and 25 Watt Models
25 Watt RMS at 50 ohm output
The transmitter has been designed to operate on the AM Medium Wave band. Tuneable between 1000 and 1638KHz (1740max) to maximise the output power, pre-set tuning components are selectable in circuit. An external ATU is required as shown in the photo.
Features of the AM25:
• Digital IC design
• 28 Volt 3Amp DC powered with UK adapter included
• 1KHz channel spacing
• Inherently stable
• Audio input with automatic Modulation circuit (volume) via 2 RCA phono sockets (stereo input)
• Low Distortion Analogue Linear modulator Amplifier.
• SO259 Aerial Socket on rear of unit
• average 25W RF output (100W peak) into 50 Ohm load
• 1024 to 1638KHz selectable from rear panel (max 1740KHz)*
• Tuning Meter LED
• Ready-made, almost ready to go! (frequency pre-setting using internal links)
20 Watt Low-Band AM
A High-Power version of AM Transmitter, operating between 620KHz and 1024KHz in the Medium Waveband (AM Band) and are designed to be reliable and stable units.
They can deliver up to 20 watts of RMS power into a short length aerial. This equates to 80 watts peak power cleanly driven up to 100% modulation. No additional ATU is required for this unit.
20 Watt High Band AM
A High-Power version of AM Transmitter, operating between 1024KHz and 1630KHz (1740max) in the Medium Waveband (AM Band) and are designed to be reliable and stable units.
They can deliver up to 20 watts of RMS power into an aerial of 15 to 25 metres. This equates to 80 watts peak power cleanly driven up to 100% modulation.
This transmitter has been designed to operate into a fairly short ‘long-wire’ aerial, minimum length approximately 12 metres and up to 25 metres. No additional ATU is required.